Saturday, October 18, 2014

My New Love

I met Prince Charming yesterday and fell in love.  I had to bring him home to meet my husband.  His name is Bane, and he is probably about as tall as me, but maybe only 100 pounds.  He has red hair, and slobbers a lot.  He is so sweet, a real "Gentle Giant". :).  Did I mention he is only 2 years old?

Bane is a Mastiff/ German Shepherd mix.  We adopted him from the pound.  I went one day to look at dogs, and that night I kept thinking about him, and was worried someone else would come adopt him.  The next day I took my son over and he took him for a trial walk.  We both wanted this dog!  So far he is a great addition to our family and very calm.

3 comments:

Inklings said...

I'm glad you could find a good family dog. Does he like the "dog place" in your downstairs? :)

Delirious said...

Actually, he's not fond of it yet. I think he thinks he should be sleeping right with us. We put his bed near the hallway downstairs, but he would love if he could share our beds. :)

Rummuser said...

Wonderful! You and the dog are both blessed to have found each other.